Header

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (Dec 8)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • - Grab your current read
  • - Open to a random page
  • - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • - BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) By Alyson Noel

"Ever." He shakes his head. "You were supposed to think of an orange. This isn't even close."
"Nope, nothing fruity about him." I laugh, smiling at each of my Damens - the replica I manifested before me, and the flesh and blood version beside me. Both of them equally tall, dark, and so devastatingly handsome they hardly seem real.

Well now, wouldn't THAT be an awesome gift to have, haha. ;)

Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

7 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice teaser.
Made me smile.

Lisa said...

SWOON!
Here's mine!
http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday_08.html

Alyssa Kirk said...

Good teaser. I remember this scene. It was a fun read!

Ours are here:

http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-120809.html

INCiDeNT (Kayleigh) said...

LOVE that snippet!

Mine = http://heavenhelldomain21.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-5-graceling.html

Cecelia said...

Ha! That line is awesome. "Nothing fruity about him." Great teaser!

You can check out mine here, if you like.

Nise' said...

I have not read this one. Sounds like I need to.

Lisa said...

Duplicating handsome men would be a very handy talent! Fun teaser.

Here's my teaser at my brand new website!

Post a Comment