Header

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (Dec 15)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • - Grab your current read
  • - Open to a random page
  • - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • - BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



In Too Deep (39 Clues #6) By Jude Watson

"Sometimes Amy wondered what the scariest thing about being involved with the hunt for the clues was. Maybe it wasn't being buried alive or almost creamed by a train or locked in a mummy's tomb. All those things had actually happened to her...and she'd survived. Maybe it was this - having to be suspicious of every single person on the planet.

I'm totally cheating the 2 sentence bit, but oh well. Such a great opening chapter! If you haven't read this series - you should. Nothing but fun and entertainment to tickle your brain.

Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

10 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo good one. Hooks me.

Natalie said...

Haven't heard of this book before, but the teaser definitely grabbed my attention. I'm interested to see what you think of it when you finish it! Thanks for the post!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

WE LOOOOOOVE the 39 Clues series!!!!! My 10 year old daughter and I started reading them early last year, and we even do the whole online thing too!!!! COOL!!!
Mine is here: (and my new blog design - woot!)
http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2009/12/unveiling-my-new-blog-design-and-teaser.html

Anonymous said...

I've seen a lot of great covers this TT, but this is the best, I love it!!!

This series is new to me, I'll be checking it out!

You can find my TT HERE

Eleni said...

It sounds fun! I never read it before..

Stormi said...

Never heard of this series, but was a very cool teaser..might have to check them out.

Alyssa Kirk said...

I've heard good things about this one. Great teaser.

Thanks for linking your post in ours.

Our teasers are at:
http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-121509.html

Cecelia said...

Great, great teaser! I read that and was immediately drawn into the character's thoughts and snagged by the plot of the story! I think I have to read this series...

Also, thanks for dropping by my blog!

accessories motocross said...

Great! Your all post are mostly book related. And i also like to read books. Thanks for a very informative blog........

Post a Comment