Header

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Finds (Dec 11) / Follow Friday (#5)

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. The idea is to share books that you recently came across, whether new or old, that you've never heard of before and added to your TBR pile.


Friday Finds:




Prophecy of Days, Book One: The Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke
(discovered around the blogosphere)
Genre: Young Adult, Mystery, Sci-Fi(ish)?






The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1) by Joe Abercrombie
(discovered via Goodreads)
Genre: Speculative Fiction (Epic Fantasy)

(I actually discovered this a few weeks ago but still - do want!)


Follow Friday:

Taking one from Twitter's books here and doing my own version of Follow Friday! Every Friday I will highlight 2-3 blogs that I follow or just discovered who I think are worth following around the bookish blogosphere. :)

The First Novels Club
(Contest(s): ARC The Dark Divine & ARC Fallen/Hush,Hush)

The Book Shopaholic
(Contest: 75 Followers)

- Both are relatively new finds for me and I love their blogs! Make sure to stop by and say hello. Don't forget to check out their awesome contests they have going on!


P.S. I am VERY excited to announce that I have been in touch with an author whose book I recently reviewed and absolutely loved. And not only that, but she was kind enough to make some time around her deadlines and provide me with an interview. Not telling who just yet! Oh, and did I forget to mention that there will be a giveaway attached to the interview? I will put the details on my sidebar in the next few days, so keep a lookout! :D

DON'T FORGET! 5 days left to sign up for my giveaway! 11 books, 5 winners!

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oo the first one looks great.

Unknown said...

Thanks for highlighting these. I'm going to check them out on Goodreads. Yay!

Heather Thomas - advocate for change said...

Oh these look good!

I like your bloggie too!

happy reading!
Heather
http://www.2manygoodbooks.blogspot.com

Christy Raedeke said...

Bibliophile, you have totally made my week! Thank you so much for featuring PROPHECY OF DAYS. You're the best!

Gratefully yours,
Christy Raedeke

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Aw, you're more than welcome Christy! I can't wait to read it. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment