Header

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Meme: Teaser Tuesday (Dec 1)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Truly, Madly (ARC) By Heather Webber

"It was just so hard not to question my place here, to question the reason I'd been given this particular gift. Matching lovers benefited many, changed lives for the better. Finding my father's thong bathing suit didn't."

LOL! For obvious reasons I just HAD to use this quote. ;) I love it! Very cute book so far. I look forward to sitting down and reading it later today.

Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

13 comments:

CeeCee said...

Funny! I would need therapy if I found my father's thong swimsuit. Eeew!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ha ha ha that was good.
I like it so far. I want to read this.

Heidi V said...

LOL! Sounds like a fun read!

Alayne said...

EW! Hahaha so gross. Funny teaser. Here's mine!

Lisa said...

LOL!!!!! THat is HIL-arious! Thanks for the teaser!

Anonymous said...

Ewwww!!

Sounds like a fun book :)

Andrea said...

Ahaha, that's funny. I just won this from somewhere. It looks so cute.

Stormi said...

Very funny! Sounds like a interesting book.

Here is mine:
http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

jlshall said...

Hmmmm. That father certainly sounds intriguing. And what a great teaser!

The Westie Loving Therapist said...

I bet that was quite the shock! This looks like a great book. My post is here...http://westietherapy.blogspot.com

Cecelia said...

HA! EW! Simultaneous reactions. Great, great stuff. Nice teaser choice!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

INCiDeNT (Kayleigh) said...

Sorry this comment is late . . . but my reaction? I grimaced. Then laughed. Great teaser!

Jo-Jo said...

OMG! Very bad vision....but great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment