Header

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First post!

I’ve always wanted to start a book blog and finally decided to kick my butt into gear. I love reading so much and I don’t have many people to turn to when it comes to book discussions so I figured “why not blog about them?”

I can’t help thinking I should have done this earlier, seeing as I’m already 100 books into the year and 2009 is on its way to a close, but better late than never.

The Bibliophile
My name is Nikki and I’m a twenty-something year old who tends to keep her nose in a book and her head in the clouds.

When I’m not reading I spend most of my free time indulging in life’s simple pleasures. I’m a music addict, sports fanatic, baker, lover of geeky things, and I make memories with photographs.

What I Read
My motto: I'll read anything once. But my favorite genres are: Comics, Contemporary (Fiction/Romace), Fantasy, Graphic Novels, Historical Fiction, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Romance (Paranormal/Contemporary), Science Fiction, Speculative Fiction, Steampunk, and Young Adult. Although, I primarily dabble in Fantasy, Contemporary, Speculative Fiction, and Young Adult.

I’m always open to book discussions and recommendations! If you would like me to link to your blog, feel free to leave a comment. And you're more than welcome to follow if you'd like, I'm always looking to meet fellow book fiends. :)

If you're looking for my rating & review policy, please see HERE.

Other places to find me:
GetGlue
Goodreads
Last.fm
Shelfari (in the works)

0 comments:

Post a Comment