Header

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? (Dec 7)

This is a weekly book meme hosted by J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Another one book week. :( I didn't get much reading done this weekend due to the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holidays but it looks like things are finally settling in and my schedule is showing more normalcy than it has been lately. Just a few weeks left in December and I'm going to push through the rest of 2009 and get in as many books as I can. In other news, less than 10 days left till I announce the winners to my first ever giveaway! Exciting!! :)


Completed this past week:

- Truly, Madly by Heather Webber (Review to be posted later today!)

Currently reading:



Blue Moon By Alyson Noel


Up and Coming:

The 39 Clues: In Too Deep by Jude Watson
The Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley (ARC)
Shadows Edge (Night Angel #2) by Brent Weeks
...AND LOTS MORE.

I know I had Blue Moon featured on my "It's Monday!" post a few weeks ago, but I'm finally getting around to reading it. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

What are YOU reading? Link me!

P.S. Sign ups still open for my first ever giveaway! 12 more followers and I add another winner. Spread the word! (Ends 12/16)

9 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great update ;) I'm in between reads. I always feel so lost when that happens.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@JuJu - I felt that way a week or two ago. I decided to make a list of the books I wanted to read and stuck with it. It's been working out so far (if not in the same order) ...I'm too much of a free spirit, haha.

Anonymous said...

Blue Moon has been on my to-read list for some time already. I hope you're enjoying it!

Cindy said...

I can't wait to read Blue Moon, I hope you are enjoying it. I love the new layout, it looks really great :)

Nise' said...

I have got off to a slow start for December too. Busy with a family wedding. I saw Blue Moon at the library, is it part of a series?

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I have Blue Moon on my wish list. I can't wait to read your review :)

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Nise - Yep, it is! It's the second in The Immortals series.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Thank you, Cindy! :)

Anonymous said...

I so loved BLUE MOON. Been hearing some serious negative reviews, but I love the series.

Post a Comment