Header

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Award time! Blog Monster *rawr*


This award was given to me by La Femme Readers the other day and I have to admit, it's pretty awesome. :) Thank you so much Eleni! ♥

It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren't afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.


Kari @ A Good Addiction
Jenn @ Books at Midnight
Natalie @ Mindful Musings
Rachy @ Parajunkee's View
Ana and Thea @ The Book Smugglers
Becky @ The Bookette

I could easily hand this out to every single blog I follow, but I decided to limit myself to six. It gives other awardee's a chance to pass it around to those who have yet to receive it. Plus, Eleni nominated most (if not all) of the blogs I would have nominated anyway. :)

In other exciting news, I PASSED 150 FOLLOWERS! So I am happy to announce that there will now be FIVE winners to my giveaway! Thank you so much my lovely minions for spreading the word and making it successful. You guys are awesome! :D ♥

11 comments:

ParaJunkee said...

Oooh thank you thank you! I've been admiring this award! - Parajunkee

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Parajunkee - You're very welcome, m'dear!

Natalie said...

Congrats on the 150 Followers and thanks so much for this award! :)

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Thanks Natalie! And you're more than welcome. :)

Eleni said...

Congrats on passing 150!!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats on both the award and 150!! And thank you. The award sounds awesome. :)

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Congrats- love the blog, you deserve the award =)

Ana said...

Congrats on the award and thanks on passing it on to us! : D

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fab name!
Fab winners!
Congrats.

Cindy said...

congrats on the award and followers :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for this. It such a cool award! And congratulations on hitting the 155 followers mark.

Post a Comment