Header

Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekly Recap (Jan 4 - Jan 10)


Reviews:

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (4.5/5)

Posts:

In My Mailbox (Jan. 10)
Friday Finds (Jan 8)/ Follow Friday (8)
On My Wishlist (8)/ Waiting on Wednesday (Jan. 6)
Teaser Tuesday (Jan. 5)
2010 Book List

Upcoming:

★ Review for Thirst (No. 1) by Christopher Pike (About halfway through!)
★ Going to start delving into Graphic Novels soon. Although I'm debating if I want to dedicate an entire month (or couple weeks) to them. To be decided upon!

Sites/Links to check out!:

★ Have you read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? Want to discuss it with other enthusiastic readers? Well check out The January Book Talk post over at The Neverending Shelf for details. I know I'm down. :)

(I've been away from the blogosphere for the past day or so, meaning I need to do some major catching up. Expect this section to be updated - possibly - a little later)

Cover of the Week:

Harmonic Feedback
- Yep, still in love with this cover. I don't know what it is exactly - Probably a combination of the darkness + simplicity. It was featured on my "Friday Finds" post this past week. Love it!


► Oh hey, long time no see Weekly Recap post. Busy, busy, busy! Seems to be the theme of 2010 so far. Dear life, please to be knocking off with the shenanigans if you don't mind. I miss curling up with a book for hours on end. I'll hopefully get back to my hermit-ways soon. ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that cover is amazing!

Test said...

I love the cover of Harmonic Feedback feedback too! :)

Monster of Books said...

the Dark divine is a awesome!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on thirst that book is on my tbr pile :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You had a great week!

Post a Comment