Header

Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekly Recap (Jan 18-24)


Reviews:

Thirst (No. 1) by Christopher Pike (3/5)
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (3.5/5)

Posts:

In My Mailbox (Jan. 24)
New Blogs on the Block @ Book Chick City
Friday Finds (Jan 23)/ Follow Friday (9)
On My Wishlist (9)/ Waiting on Wednesday (Jan. 20)
Teaser Tuesday (Jan. 19)
M.I.A - Computer Issues

Upcoming:

★ Reviews for Struts & Frets, The Lonely Hearts Club, and Hate List!
★ Getting some ideas together for my graphic novel/comic book appreciation month. No idea what I'm talk about? Read HERE!

Sites/Links to check out!:

YA Connection (January 16-22) @ The Story Siren
★ Want to win an Amazon Kindle? Check out YABC's Monthly Kindle Giveaway!
★ Love YA fiction? Stop by/sign up for TeenFire - a great new social networking site on the Ning network. Thanks Teens Read & Write for the heads-up!
★ Not a Sci-Fi fan? You should be. Check out Tor.com's article: What books are good for introducing non-SF readers to SF? - Some interesting suggestions in the comments!

Cover of the Week:

Siren
- Love it!


► A lot of good stuff this week and even more good stuff to come! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I am in LOVE with the idea of Siren. I can't wait. I'm obsessed with water based tales ;)

Alyssa Kirk said...

This is one of my fave's too!

Post a Comment