Header

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Blogs on the Block @ Book Chick City!


Hey guys, the lovely Book Chick City has interviewed me for her weekly feature, "New Blogs on the Block". Stop by and check it out! Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much, haha. ;) Many copious thanks to Carolyn for having me on her wonderful blog today!



ALSO! In the interview I mentioned that in the very near future I planned on doing a graphic novel/comic book appreciation month...well, I've decided that it is definitely going to happen. The month is still undecided (I was thinking about either April or May) but I wanted to get the word out. And in doing so, I was wondering if any of you lovely bloggers would be interested in getting involved. Maybe posting about your favorite comics, answering some questions for an interview, and/or even sending me some comic news. The ideas are in motion and still in the beginning stages, but if you or anyone you know would like to be involved somehow, someway, please feel free to drop me a comment or an e-mail! (E-mail addy is in my sidebar) I have a few friends and fellow bloggers interested already, but I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I saw the interview. Fab fab!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Heading over to check out your interview but yes, we'd love to be involved in a comic book/ graphic novel appreciation month. We love that kind of stuff!

Our email is

demonicattractions@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Oh, and would you like to do do a guest post at our blog? We'd love it. We could give you a couple of fun questions to answer but we'd really be happy for you to to any kind of post you'd like. Rant, review, info of some kind, or just promote your blog in any way you choose.

Please let us know!

Post a Comment