Header

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Award time! Woo-hoo!

The lovely Miss Cindy at Simple Life and Reading has recently awarded me with two very cool blog awards. So now it's my turn to pass them on!

The first one is:

Now I've received this award before but it's ALWAYS nice to get it again. :)

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered.

3) Remember to contact the blogger's to let them know they have been chosen for this

15?! Wowsers, how about 10? Okay here we go:

The Book Vixen
Laura @ The Calico Critic
Morgan @ Books and Literature for Teens
Jessica @ Book Bound
Rachel @ Parajunkee's View
JuJu @ Tales of a Whimsy
Natalie @ Mindful Musings
Mel @ He Followed Me Home
Carolyn @ Book Chick City
Kate @ The Neverending Shelf


I know some of you guys have received this before but TOUGH. You're getting it again! :)

The second one is:

Which I am going to pass on to my top commentators! Thank you lovelies for constantly stopping by and leaving my blog some love. You guys are a great support and totally fantasmical!

Juju @ Tales of a Whimsy
Becky @ The Bookette
Alyssa @ Teens Read & Write
Jenn @ Books at Midnight
Marie @ Monster of Books
Jenn @ Book Crazy
Lisa @ Book Blab
Eleni @ La Femme Readers
Angel (ninefly) @ Story on a Page
And of course, Cindy


Many lovely thanks to all my followers, you each deserve these awards! I hope everyone has a great Saturday. ♥

10 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW thankyou so much :) I have never gotten the blogging buddy award :) I feel honored thank you!

Laura Hartness said...

Yay! Thanks so much!

Laura Hartness
The Calico Critic

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh hon! Thank you thank you! This is awesome! *hugs* I'm so honored!

ninefly said...

oh, thank you for the blog buddie award! it's quite adorable =)
I'll have it up on my blog in a few days!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the award hun! So glad that you think my blog is 'lovely'. : )

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you for my award, so nice of you! Congrats on your awards too. :)

Unknown said...

Awww...I love being your blogger buddy. :-)

Natalie said...

Awww...thanks hun! :)

Lisa said...

Nikki! You just made me day! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love being your blogger buddy too!

:0)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Aww, thank you, girl! And congrats on your awards. :D

Post a Comment