Header

Sunday, January 17, 2010

M.I.A. - Computer issues and continued love/hate relationship with technology

As much as I love technology, it can be a REAL pain sometimes. Especially when my computer is hanging on by its last breath. I've been computer/internetless since January 11th, therefore, my blog has remained idle for about a week. I wanted to extend my sincere apologies for not being able to log on before then. I know a few people have tried to reach me by e-mail and I'm sorry that I was not able to reach you guys before then.

BUT, it seems the long and tiresome effort actually paid off and my computer is back up and running. *dances on the spot!* Seriously, for awhile I thought that I would have to invest in a new one, but thank God I don't have to spend that kind of money.

Anyways, during my extended leave of absence from the web, I did get some good reading time in. So look out for a couple reviews in the next few days. :)

I still have quite a few things to do yet, but it's just good to be back! Looks like I got a lot of catching up to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back :-)

Lenore Appelhans said...

I know what you mean. Technology is like a miracle to me and I am just happy when it works.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Whew, glad you fixed your computer! I'll be looking forward to those reviews. :D

Post a Comment