Header

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekly Recap (Oct. 26-Nov. 1)


Reviews:

Shiver
Max
Impossible
The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

Posts:

Friday Finds (Oct. 23)
Booking Through Thursday (Oct. 29)
Teaser Tuesday
In My Mailbox
It's Monday! What are you reading?

Upcoming:

★ Reading: Fire by Kristin Cashore

Sites/Links to check out!:

Flashlight Worthy Books - A new find! Quickly becoming a favorite. Recommending books so good, they'll keep you up past your bedtime.
YA Connection (Oct 24-31) @ The Story Siren - Links and news from around the YA blogosphere.

Misc:

★ Thank to The Neverending Shelf, I just added a new button for my blog on my sidebar. Feel free to put it up and link back to me if you'd like. I'll be happy do the same for you!


If you got a link you'd like me to add to this, please leave a comment! I'll gladly stick it up there. :)

I can't believe it's November already! Where has the year gone?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment