Header

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Finds (Nov 27) / Follow Friday (#3)

Friday Finds is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. The idea is to share books that you recently came across, whether new or old, that you've never heard of before and added to your TBR pile.

Friday Finds:




The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart by Jesse Bullington
(discovered via Speculative Fiction Junkie)
Genre: Dark Fantasy




The Returners by Gemma Malley (discovered via Goodreads)
Genre: Speculative Fiction, YA
New Release: March 2, 2010


Follow Friday:

Taking one from Twitter's books here and doing my own version of Follow Friday! Every Friday I will highlight up to 3 blogs that I follow or just discovered who I think are worth following around the bookish blogosphere. :)


Teens Read And Write


Dark Faerie Tales

- Want to follow a blog that has both looks and great content? Well I HIGHLY recommend both of the blogs mentioned above. They are AMAZINGLY gorgeous and among my favorites around the blogosphere. If you don't follow them yet, well why not?


P.S. Don't forget, sign ups still open for MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY! Open to US and Canada - ends December 16th! Did I mention that there are 4 winners now? ;)

2 comments:

Eleni said...

Nice finds! Also, sorry to bother you but my giveaway for 12/20 'La Femme Readers - Preholiday Giveaway' isn't international - it's for US & Canda only, I just don't want followers getting confused - thanks!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Eleni - Whoops! My bad. Too much copying and pasting going on over there. It's fixed! Thanks for the heads up. :)

Post a Comment