Header

Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox (Nov.15)


"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

Bought:

o1. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1)
by Patrick Ness
o2. Beyond the Shadows (Night Angel Trilogy #3)
by Brent Weeks

(Courtesy of the 'Buy One, Get One Half Off' coupon from Borders!)

Mailbox:
NOTHING. :(


And here is where my annoyance sets it. We have a new postal man working my neighborhood and instead of politely knocking on my door and letting me know he has a package for me...he leaves a NOTE claiming he knocked but nobody was home. FALSE. My house was occupied all day yesterday. Does this man not know how much I need my new books?! Seriously, I'm dying here.

So hopefully later this week I'll have a bran spanking new IMM post with shiny pictures and everything. Otherwise I'm getting to the point where I'm going to hunt this man down and shake my books out of him, haha.

How about you, got an IMM post? Link me!

9 comments:

Kari Olson said...

I LOVE The Knife of Never Letting Go! I look forward to your review of it!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Flamingo1325 - I can't wait to read it! I've heard many good things about it. :)

Misty said...

!!! The Knife of Never Letting Go is superawesome, and you will not be able to leave it where it ends, so you may as well go ahead and order The Ask and the Answer...

the story siren said...

fantastic books! hopefully you'll get the other ones! you should leave a note, knock harder next time! ha! happy reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Very interesting books!! Enjoy!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Misty. Sounds like a good idea. I'm planning on making another book run soon so I'll definitely look for it. :)

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

These postmen. So unreliable! Hope you get your missing books soon!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Rebecca - I can't wait to start them! Thanks for stopping by. :)

@So Many Books, So Little Time - I know right? How hard is it to walk 20 feet and drop off some books? Thanks, me too!

Post a Comment