Header

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? (Nov 23)


This is a weekly book meme hosted by J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Ahh, I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here! But will I let that stop my reading this week? Absolutely not. I've got some great books coming up and I can't wait to get started. For those of you just tuning in, make sure to check out my first ever giveaway! I've got some great books up for grabs so make sure to check it out. :)



Completed this past week:

- Evermore by Alyson Noel (review in progress!)
- School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari

Currently reading:




Blue Moon (Immortals #2) by Alyson Noel (Possibly. Still undecided)


Up and Coming:

Truly, Madly by Heather Webber (ARC)
The Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley (ARC)
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Shadows Edge (Night Angel #2) by Brent Weeks

Most likely in that order. Unless of course I just HAVE to have Shadowland (Immortals #3). In which case I'll probably just go out and buy it. And spend more money I shouldn't be spending. It's seems resistance is futile whenever books are concerned.

What are YOU reading? Link me!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for my first ever giveaway! Open to the US and Canada. Sign ups end December 16th.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad SCHOOL OF FEAR wasn't as good as you'd hoped. I wonder if it would be better on audio?

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@J. Kaye - You know, I wouldn't discount that! I can see how it might make for a better audiobook than an actual read. As long of the reader doesn't over-do it.

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Great list of books! Can't wait to see what you think of them!

Anonymous said...

I've got it on my audio review pile, so I'll be curious.

Cindy said...

Oh, Blue Moon sounds so good :) I hope you're enjoying it :) here's my list

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm expecting a copy of Truly, Madly (from Goodreads). I've read a few good reviews for it so I'm looking forward to reading it.

bookjourney said...

Blue Moon looks fantastic.

Post a Comment