Header

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meme: Teaser Tuesday (Nov 10)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"He repeated the words mechanically, fingers atingle, feeling again and again that easy slip of meat parting around the knife. Was it so easy? Was it so simple? You just pushed, and death came?"

pg. 201


Yeah, so I might have cheated the 2 sentence bit but I couldn't help it. I'm about halfway through The Way of Shadows and I am totally engrossed. I can't wait to finish it. :)

Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard about this book before, but I'll admit to being curious as to the plot now.

Lisa said...

WICKED TEASER! Seriously. Wow.

Kim said...

Yikes!! I always thought stabbing was just a little too personal and wondered how anyone could actually do that. Shivvvverrr.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you hear your really liking this one! Your teaser is really intriguing.

Misty said...

Wow. Gruesome, but great.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@kt - It's a fantasy/adventure series about a young boy's journey to becoming an assassin (aka, a wetboy). It's pretty intense and quite intriguing from what I've read so far!

Cecelia said...

Great teaser! I found your blog via your comment on my Teaser Tuesday post, and I have to say that I love it. Your blog, that is. It's stylish and simple and you seem to have awesome content. I have duly added you to my blogroll. Keep up the good work!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Hey celi.a! I'm glad you like it and I appreciate the follow. Thanks so much for your nice comments. :) Following you back!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@Kim - You and me both. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it!

Post a Comment