Header

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? (Nov 16)


This is a weekly book meme hosted by J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Another two book week for me again. For some reason or another, I lost my reading mojo and had a hard time getting comfy. But I am determined to rectify the situation, even despite a busy work schedule. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be back to book fiend status soon! :)



Completed this past week:

- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (review in progress!)
- The Way of Shadows (Night Angel Trilogy #1) by Brent Weeks

Currently reading:




Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - (I'm re-reading it!)
Evermore (The Immortals #1) by Alyson Noel (I will be starting this shortly. Although I may push it back to my TBR pile...again)

Up and Coming:

Shadows Edge (Night Angel #2) by Brent Weeks
Beyond the Shadows (Night Angel #3) by Brent Weeks
Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) by Alyson Noel
Wake by Lisa McMann
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest

In no order, to be honest. I'm sporadic when it comes to what I want to read next. I'll probably finish the Night Angel Trilogy and then go from there. I suppose I'll have to make a decision or move books around once the postal service decides to give me my new books. Fingers crossed that I get them soon!

What are YOU reading? Link me!

P.S. Go HERE to suggest some books for my upcoming giveaway. :)

5 comments:

nikkimantyla said...

Rereading HUSH, HUSH? Hmm, maybe I need to get my hands on that soon! I love the kind of books you feel compelled to reread immediately. For me, the latest ones like that were HUNGER GAMES and GRACELING. SHIVER was very close.

miss cindy :) said...

Wow, you just made me want to read Hush, Hush even more! Re-reading it so soon huh? Can't wait to get to it :)

alitareads said...

If you're already rereading Hush, Hush, I'm guessing you liked it!!

J. Kaye said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the Night Angel trilogy. I have The Way of Shadows on my wish list now.

Allison said...

Wow, re-reading it so soon after reading it. I don't know if I can do that.. even if I loved the book! (I wish I could though!) :)

Post a Comment