Header

Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 YA Reading Challenge



2010 YA Challenge hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog


There are four levels:
  • * The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
  • * Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
  • * Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
  • * Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.

- Audio, eBooks, paper all count.

Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

(No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.)

If you sign up, make sure to link your post in the Mr. Linky!


Yep, I will finally be popping my book challenge cherry this upcoming new year! I can't wait. :) My list is undecided so far but I'm sure I'll have no problem filling it up.

Anyway, I'll be keeping track of all my reads through this post along with a special tag/label and I'll have a link in my sidebar for easy access for those of you who are curious. (Also keeping track via my Listography)

My goal: Just My Size YA Challenge (25 books)


o1. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (Review)
o2. Thirst (No. 1) by Christopher Pike (Review)
o3. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (Review)
o4. Struts & Frets by Jon Skovron (Review)
o5. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (Review)
o6. Hate List by Jennifer Brown (Review)
o7. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder (Review)
o8. Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines (Review)
o9. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Review)
10. Fat Cat by Robin Brande (Review)
11. By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters (Review)
12. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

Possible books:

Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
Ballad - Maggie Stiefvater
Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
Wake - Lisa McMann
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
The Ask and Answer - Patrick Ness
The Demon King - Cinda Williams
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
The Vinyl Princess - Yvonne Prinze


My plan was for third challenge (50 YA novels) but I decided to start off comfortably. If I go past the allotted 25 for the "Just My Size YA Challenge", then I'll bump up to the "Stepping It Up Challenge".

Bring it on 2010!

P.S. Feel free to link your challenge post below so I can refer back to it and see how you're doing! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited you are joining in! I can't get enough of this genre!

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

@J. Kaye - Me too! I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of YA books either!

Post a Comment