Header

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Award: One Lovely Blog


Many, many thanks to Sammee @ I Want To Read That for giving me this award! I really appreciate the thought. ♥ So now it's my turn to pass it along.

The rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The Awardees!
(Some are new (ish) and some are established but they are all new to me)

Celia @ Adventures of Celia Bedelia
Alita @ Alita.Reads
Jenn @ Book Crazy
Anna @ Book Nerds
Ashley @ Books Obsession
Angela @ Dark Faerie Tales
Kristen @ Fantasy Cafe
Holly @ Good Golly Miss Holly
Lauren @ I Was A Teenage Book Geek
Catherine @ On The Nightstand
Emilee @ Penultimate Page
Steph Su @ Steph Su Reads
Tina @ Tinas Book Reviews
The First Novels Club
Ann-Kat @ Today, I Read...


I could have easily given this out to everyone I follow since you're all so fantastic! :)

P.S. In case you haven't heard, don't forget to sign up for my first ever giveaway and make sure the stop by this post for an announcement and a poll!

HAPPY SATURDAY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Dark Faerie Tales said...

Many thanks for the award.

Holly said...

thankyouu.

Cecelia said...

Thanks so much! You're a sweetheart, and I'm glad I've 'newly found' your blog, too. You deserve the award! :)

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Thank you Celia! :)

Lauren said...

Thank you Nikki for thinking of me, and congrats on getting this one yourself!

Unknown said...

OMG 2 awards in 2 days - WOW I feel SOO special and loved :) Thank you soo much - I will be sure to get a post about this up ASAP thank you again :D You made my day!

Kristen said...

Thank you for the award, Nikki!

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Thank you soooo much!

Post a Comment