Header

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2010 Support Your Local Library Challenge!



2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog


There are four levels:
  • The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.
  • Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
  • Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.
  • Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)

Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.

*Crossovers from other reading challenges count.*

Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

(No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.)

If you sign up, make sure to link your post in the Mr. Linky!

I'll be keeping track of all my reads through this post along with a special tag/label and I'll have a link in my sidebar for easy access for those of you who are curious.

My goal: The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.


o1. Struts & Frets by Jon Skovron (Review)
o2. Hate List by Jennifer Brown (Review)
o3. Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

So I caved. I was only going to do one challenge next year (YA Reading Challenge) but I figured this would fit perfectly in my schedule since I do check out a TON of books. Seriously, I'm always reserving books online (or perusing the catalog) so the library doesn't even call me anymore to let me know my books are ready to be picked up. They know I'll come, haha.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this!

P.S. Feel free to link to your challenge post below so I can refer back to it. I'd love to be able to discuss how you're doing and see which books you're checking out. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are joining the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. I can't wait to start the new year. It's going to be a great year in books. I can feel it!

Post a Comment