Header

Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekly Recap (Feb 15 - 21)


Reviews:

By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters (3.5/5)
Fat Cat by Robin Brande (4.5/5)

Posts:

In My Mailbox (Feb 21)
On My Wishlist (13)
Waiting on Wednesday (Feb 17)
Teaser Tuesday (Feb 16)

Upcoming:

★ Review for and Falling, Fly plus an interview with the author!

Sites/Links to check out!:

★ I'm giving away The Maze Runner to one lucky participant! Open to US and Canada residents - Ends March 1st. Check out my review and sign up!

Cover of the Week:

Tempest Legacy (Jane True #3)
- I adore the covers for this series! Fabulous. I need to get my butt in gear and read the first one ASAP.


► Another slow week of reading and I have a feeling things will be that way for the next week or so. I may be going on a short hiatus, but we shall see. Too many things to do, and so little time. But amazingly enough I am ONE follower away from 250! Crazy. Do I sense another giveaway coming up? I think I do. :) Wishing all you lovelies another fabulous week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment