Header

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (Feb 16)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • - Grab your current read
  • - Open to a random page
  • - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • - BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



And Falling, Fly
by Skyler White

"I am primed to kill. My faith in loopholes is the only poorly buried attempt at supernatural sleight of hand. I had cloaked Adam in my hope, but men no longer wrestles angels, and the cheap magician's cape falls to the dust."


► The prose in this book is truly fantastic! Still a good ways to go, but I am enjoying what I've read so far.

Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Super hot cover.

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

That is an incredibly teaser! It definitely hooked me :)

Amanda Makepeace said...

Thanks for sharing. I've been curious about this book but was a bit put off by the awkward title (just my opinion). May look into it more. :-)

Here's my teaser this week.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Hmm. I like!! http://web.me.com/bluestocking_bb/The_Bluestocking_Guide/Book_Reviews/Entries/2010/2/16_Tuesday_Teaser_76.html

Anonymous said...

Interesting teaser. Glad you're enjoying it so far!

Monster of Books said...

I'm interested now!! Nice teaser

Post a Comment