Header

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (Jan 19)...better late than never!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • - Grab your current read
  • - Open to a random page
  • - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • - BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Struts & Frets by Jon Skovron

"I pulled out my notebook and stared for a moment at the title I'd written down: Plastic Baby. I didn't know what it meant. It had just come bubbling out of my psyche or something during study hall. I tried to look at writing a song almost like solving a mystery. The song was there, buried somewhere in my brain. All I had to do was follow the clues until I figured it out."


► I'm such a sucker for a book about music. Just started it and I like it already.

Feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here!

1 comments:

Booklover Book Reviews said...

Sounds great - I played music when I was much younger, but am just an avid listener today - the song writing process is great subject matter for a novel...

Here's mine this week: http://bookloverbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_19.html

Post a Comment