Header

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly Recap (Oct. 19-25)



Her Fearful Symmetry
(Re-edited, yet again x_x)

Posts:

Friday Finds (Oct. 23)
Booking Through Thursday (Oct. 22)
Library Loot (Oct. 21-27)
Teaser Tuesday
It's Monday! What are you reading?

Upcoming:

★ Reading: Impossible by Nancy Werlin and/or Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
★ Review: The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart
★ Author/Series Spotlight: John Flanagan

Sites/Links to check out!:

Megabook Giveaway @ Teens Read and Write - A plethora of books up for grabs. Go sign up!
YA Connection (Oct 17-23) @ The Story Siren - Links and news from around the YA blogosphere.


If you got a link you'd like me to add to this, please leave a comment! I'll gladly stick it up there. :) Hope you all had an eventful week of reading. The weekends are and have always been the busiest time for me, which = less time for reading. :( With the holidays approaching it doesn't look like I'm going to be cut any slack but I will do my best to keep up with everything. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment