Header

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Apologies/MIA, The Maze Runner Winner + Awards!

First off, I wanted to apologize for the hiatus I seem to have been on without warning. February was a really weird and busy month for me and it seems to have carried over into March. Work, life, and everything in between has put reading on the back burner, unfortunately. But it's time to get things going again and I hope to be back to full swing soon. Thanks for sticking with me awesome minions. ♥ :)

Secondly, the winner of The Maze Runner giveaway has been chosen! I announced it on twitter for those who follow me but I guess I should make it official by announcing it here. And the winner is...

Emily @ The Ninja Librarian!


Congrats girl! Your book has been sent out and I hope you enjoy it.

Now, even despite the lack of posts and reviews, some of you crazy kids have blessed me with a couple of awards. And I am here to pass them along!

Both Christina @ Confessions of a Book Addict and Amy @ Reversing The Monotony have awarded me the "Prolific Blogger Award"!


A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive... keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)

Passing this on to...

Misty @ Book Rat
Sara @ The Hiding Spot
Jenny @ Wondrous Reads
Jenn @ Books at Midnight
Alyssa @ The Shady Glade
Carolyn @ Book Chick City
Angela @ Dark Faerie Tales
Rachel @ Parajunkee's View
Sherry @ Flipping Pages For All Ages
Reggie @ The Undercover Book Lover (not really)


Only one word to describe these gals: Awesome. And since I received this twice, I figured it was okay to look past the whole "seven bloggers" rule. Plus, it's the internet, does anyone really care? I'm spreading the loooove this fine Thursday!

I have two more awards to pass along so keep an eye out for those in the next few days. :)

7 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Congratulations on your amazing award!

Morgan said...

Congratulations Emily on winning the Maze Runner. And congrats for getting this awesome award, and congrats to the bloggers it was passed onto.

Corrine said...

Congratulations for winning the award, and congrats to all of those that you awarded it to! :) Oh, and congrats Emily on winning The Maze Runner! :)

Misty said...

Why thank you, dearie! ;P

Alyssa F said...

Aww, thank you for the award!

Cindy said...

congrats to the winner and to you for the awards :)

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Thanks guys for all your lovely comments! :D ♥

Post a Comment